Wednesday, August 21, 2013

27, Single and All Dressed Up With Nowhere To Go

Life is a funny thing. It's so completely different for everyone around the world that it kind of melts my brain thinking about it. I have times when I think my life is mediocre, that I could be doing so much more, when in reality my life is cake. I say cake instead of pie because pie is very involved and complicated whereas cake is basic and hard to mess up, even if it doesn't look good.

Just a few months ago I was set on quitting my job and fleeing to the promised land of Salt Lake City then reality slapped me and I remembered how good I had it even if I was so over Provo that it made me physically ill. So here I am, back home for round three or four (sadly I've lost count) trying to once again find my way and I can say with confidence that I have no idea what the hell I'm doing.

I'm not really sure what the point of this post was, maybe I just needed to get it off my chest or admit to myself that I am on the constant move for contentment and I need to make a decision and stick with it. Too many thoughts. I really need a designated decision maker who will also be the enforcer of those decisions. Any takers? 

No comments:

Post a Comment