Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Let's go


I was supposed to be on vacation right now. That's a depressing thought isn't it? Plans fell through and will hopefully start up again at a later date, but the thought of a vacation has already been implanted in my brain and I can't get it to go away, it's so bad in fact I OFFERED to go to Idaho. Idaho!

I spent the better part of my work day looking up flight fares for different destinations, trying to find which one would be the most practical right now and even if it's not I'll justify it! So far my top picks are San Francisco or Savannah, surprise surprise. Mmmm doesn't San Francisco sound amazing in the fall?? Jackets, scarves, boots, hats! Or that could just be my excitement for fall in general.  I've never been to Savannah, but in my mind it's always beautiful, slightly warm, green, sunny and perfectly southern. 

My next dilemma is finding a travel companion, San Francisco! Who's with me?

1 comment: