Thursday, October 11, 2012

Weekly Fall Challenges


Today while catching up on my blog reads, I came across Joanna Goddard, from A Cup of Jo's, post about an idea for Weekly Fall Challenges, after being inspired by the documentary Happy and this quote, “happiness isn't being cheerful all the time, it's being interested in things—finding out more about something, learning how to appreciate something better, incorporating something new that fits with what you already have."

I immediately jumped on board, my spirits lifted, my tired eyes suddenly awake and focused! Then I read the first challenge and realized the difficulty that ensues. No TV for a week! Don't judge me, I like my corny CW shows and my new love for Futurama. Though I'm sure it will probably be difficult at times, just think of all the things I could accomplish, the new experiences I could have without the burden of television weighing down on me. Fine I'll do it, but I'm NOT cutting out movies. Impossible!

If you would like to join in the weekly challenges you can follow them here! I can't wait to see what's next! But seriously because my fall shows are starting.

No comments:

Post a Comment