Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween Hi-jinks


   



Whitney, Drea, Kristina and I went to a party at Spring Haven in Hobble Creek Canyon on Tuesday night and though there weren't as many people there as last year we got Whitney to party for the first time in years and witnessed how a sock monkey would dance.  I call that success!  

At work we decided go for the theme of 'musicians' and I have to say the girls went all out!  My first choice was Willie Nelson, but after fearing no one would recognize me I went with a classic.  Everyone loves Britney!  We had a fun day laughing at each other listening to "our" greatest hits, gorging ourselves with pizza and donuts and watching the maintenance men scare countless employees with what I call the garbage can devil.     

We ended the sugar filled and tiring day with a wolf mask and an empty garbage can because that's how you stay sane in our office.  It was another fun and eventful Halloween come and gone.  Now time for turkey and Christmas decorations!

Back: Indian, raccoon, LMFAO's Redfoo, Adele, Shania Twain, Nikki Minaj, Britney Spears, Christina Aguilera and Susan Boyle
Front: Elton John, Gene Simmons, Slash, Justin Bieber and Katy Perry
We're in-charge....scary isn't it?






No comments:

Post a Comment