Friday, March 22, 2013

Earlier this week I drove down to St George for a quick, solo work trip, secretly planning on ditching out on work and lounging around for a week in the warm southern Utah sun. Unfortunately it didn't work out that way, but I did take some time on Monday night for a quick slice of pizza and some cruising around the city. I've been to St George multiple times, usually with friends, but it's amazing what you notice when you're alone and having nothing but time.

As part of my sight-seeing I stopped by the St George temple...GORGEOUS! I snapped a few pics with my phone, wandered the grounds taking in the fresh scent of cherry blossoms, the warm setting sun and the palm trees. I love how peaceful the temple setting can be. I've forgotten how stunning it is in person, everything crisp white with a bright blue sky and red rock hills as a back drop. It may have risen to the top of my list!




No comments:

Post a Comment