Sunday, August 19, 2012

This is now my third, and hopefully final blog, somewhat inspired by the need for change, but then again I guess having three blogs was already trying to fulfill that need.

I'm not sure which direction I want this blog to take, I have no intentions of becoming popular or being sponsored, I'm just hoping to use this space as a mixture of updates, pictures, quotes, music, current faves and the things I love most, so prepare for a lot of posts about food.

I've grown a lot in the past year and even in the past few months, I feel comfortable with my age, my style, my interests and most importantly myself.  There's always things that could be improved (like fixing my one Diet Coke a day habit or laying off morning donuts) but so far I feel.....content, well almost.

I have a few plans for the future that I hope will fill in the cracks and I'm excited to see them unfold!


No comments:

Post a Comment