Wednesday, August 29, 2012

 


I always look forward  to my nights on Roosevelt Avenue spent in the cozy home of Maddie and Trevor  and this past Monday might have been one of my favorites.  First, Maddie and I cruised the streets before heading to the grocery store to make my dreams of a warm cookie and a cold glass of milk come true.  We wandered the store gathering a random assortment of food including a frozen CPK pizza and a twelve pack of Tab and laughed  at  with our cashier.  

As I mixed up the cookie dough Maddie "prepped the TV for whatever we want to watch" while calling Trevor to make him jealous he wasn't there.  Next the sweatpants went on, we sat our butts on the couch with a heaping plate of chocolate chip cookies and two lazy animals and proceeded to watch whatever looked best on Hulu.  Not too long after Trevor came home, joined right in and I'm pretty sure we all sat on the couch for the rest of the night until bedtime.  I love having these two in my life and I'm grateful they're always willing to open their home to me.  Thanks bess frens!

No comments:

Post a Comment